Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top 10 Posts From 2014

I'm trying to start this new blogging journey with a lot of activity, so here's another linky to get me going. It was easy to find my top 10 posts from this past year, since I only have 29 of them published ;) Let's hope I have at least twice thrice as many for 2015!

#10 Strategies For Teaching Visual Learners



#9 10 Things I want to do This Summer


#8 Fourth Grade Common Core...A Math Club!



#7 Think Bright Tutor Conference

shop3

#6 Teaching With Patterns


#5 March is Interactive Math Month



#4 Blasting Back to School Giveaway and Creating a Learning Team



#3 New Book Review: Ziggie Tales



#2 It's a Classroom Giveaway 


#1 Assessing Your Students Learning Styles


I decided the world needed an info graphic to describe Howard Gardner's multiple intelligence theory. If you are an educator and would like a printed version for the class room, you can email me on dziv@hotmail.com. I am happy to arrange a laminated print out on A3 size paper for $17 [AUD] + postage. Or if you want the digital file I am happy to supply a high resolution A3 size PDF for $10 [AUD].

If want to read some more recaps from 2014, click the image at the top of this post. This was a fun little walk down memory lane, especially as this blog and my creating energy are at a turning point! It will be very interesting to read this post at the end of 2015!





1 comment:

  1. These are all great posts! I love Assessing Students Learning Styles!
    Thanks for linking up!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts Lately