Saturday, January 18, 2014

Packing the Bag


This past week I had to restock some items for my tutor bag, and that got me wondering what other tutors have to have in their bags with them at all times. I asked my Facebook fans and received many different responses.

You can read the responses by clicking on this tutor bag from (the Clip Art Gallery on DiscoverySchool.com)
Some tutors are very specific in what they have to have on hand, I am one of them. Here's a list of my MUST HAVES.

So what about you? What do you have to have with you when you're teaching/tutoring? Do you have a favorite type of bag? Sound off in the comments below.

Here's a quick peek at a project I'm working on right now... I REALLY hope it turns out the way I planned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts Lately